Introduction

Hello. I am attempting to compile all of my children's quotes of the day, each day for a year. So many words of wisdom are offered up to me each day for my amusement only. I thought that they are worth documenting and keeping for historical value.

The sources of these little quotes and sayings are my 3 young children. Alexander Leo is 5, Jana Rose is 4 (going on 14) and Andres Ellis is just 2.

For those of you who want to see things from their little world, here's an opportunity to read about it and their "Thought for the Day".




Monday, May 24, 2010

"Mummy when I grow up I'm going to be Rhapsody and then I'm going to learn how to drive"

of course, that's Rhapsody from The Fairies.

Not sure how the learning to drive is connected to it all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment